Skip to main content

If you have questions about transferring Spanish or Portuguese credits from another university, first visit our University Equivalency Courses page.

If your courses are NOT listed in the Equivalency courses page, please contact the department (see below for contact information) for more information and include the following:

  • Your major and minor
  • Your BYU ID number
  • Which course you took at the other university, and which BYU class or major/minor requirement you want it to count for
  • A copy of the syllabus for each course you want transferred